Volunteers perform many important roles for the Mandarin Museum & Historical Society. Community service hours are available for area high school students.
Volunteer positions include:
· tour guide
· museum docent
· marketing MMHS programs
· serving as board members
· photographer for events and programs
· videographer for programs and events
· assisting with oral histories
· planning and coordinating program and events
· coordinating volunteer involvement
· community outreach
· public affairs
· gift shop
· grant writing
· park clean-up
JOIN OUR TEAM AND HELP CREATE THE “MANDARIN EXPERIENCE”!
Click here for an application.